Difficult Living Arrangements

by Philip Ofori Boateng
(Kumasi, Ghana)

I live as a tenant with another tenant. When children play inside the house, this prevents me from concentrating on starting a business.

----- Arturo's Reply to Philip -----

Where there's a will, there's a way. If after discussion with your co-tenant, the children remain indoors playing when instead they could play outside, then I suggest you charge them the price of admission that they've charged you.

When the children are no longer at play and need to rest, make all the noise you want. Do this until your co-tenant comes to agree with you that the children must either be quiet indoors while you work or set free outdoors.

If the situation escalates, there is always the option of you stepping out to find a quiet place where you can think and do your work, get yourself a pair of ear plugs, or find yourself another living arrangement.

Don't let noise keep you from reaching your objective of starting your own business.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to What Else Is Happening At Home That Is Keeping You From Business?.

What To Do

First subscribe to this site to stay informed of all our newly published content on starting your own business.

facebook image Twitter image YouTube imageFollow Me on Pinterest RSS image

Please share our material with others you know who might benefit!